Score one for cancer research!
Join the Masonic Cancer Center Varsity Team in raising $100,000 to advance high-priority cancer research projects.
Varsity Team Rally III
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building, University of Minnesota
6th Street S.E. and 23rd Avenue S.E. (behind TCF Bank Stadium)
Make a difference with your support at this fun, unique and inspiring event. Enjoy cocktails, dinner and a behind-the-scenes tour of the new Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building. Leave your wallet at home (no raffles, no auctions) and participate in an insider’s special evening.
- $1,100 per person ($1,000 tax deductible) – All proceeds go to Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota
- Free parking in the Victory Lot
- Gopher game-day attire
What you'll experience
- See first-hand how cancer research happens
- Go behind the scenes in the new Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building labs
- Hear personal updates from scientists on the front lines of cancer research
- Meet other team members committed to ground-breaking research
- Enjoy festive cocktails and dinner in the beautiful new facility
- Emceed by University of Minnesota Athletic Director Norwood Teague
- Space is limited, so please reserve early!
See a video of the new Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building!
Varsity Team Rally Host Committee
Mary Frey, Co-Chair
Marilyn Tickle Bryant
Emily Anne Tuttle
Janet Smith Yee
Douglas Yee, Director, MCC